ZIWI Peak Air-Dried Free-Range Chicken Cat Food
AVAILABLE SIZES: 1kg, 400g
Try our new free-range chicken recipe, made from 100% New Zealand free-range chicken, organs and green-lipped mussel. All farms are independently audited and certified as humane and free range, and our chickens are ethically raised without added hormones or growth promotants, resulting in both a nutritious and highly palatable pet food for your cat.
Our air-dried recipes include ingredients that are naturally binding when blended; ZIWI does not use glycerin, yield enhancers, artificial gelling agents, fillers, or sweeteners in our recipes.
- Chicken is the number one protein fed globally to cats. Our recipe contains over 96% meat, organs, bone, and green lipped mussels all sourced from accredited New Zealand free-range farms, fully balanced with all the necessary vitamins and minerals.
- Limited Ingredient Diet – High meat content recipe with added essential vitamins and minerals for a complete and balanced diet.
- Gentle air-drying process: naturally preserves the nutritional value of 96% Meat, Organs, Bone and New Zealand Green Mussel that go into making ZIWI Peak Air-Dried cat food.
- Chicken is a great choice for cats who are sensitive to red meats.
- We use only 100% New Zealand Free Range Chicken meat and organs. All chickens are raised without added hormones, chemicals or growth promotants. The free-range chicken used in our recipe provides an excellent source of protein.
- Our free-range chickens are never force-fed or raised in barns, and all chickens can forage freely outside at will, resulting in higher quality and better tasting meat.
- All of our free-range chicken farms are independently audited and certified as humane and free range.
- Includes 3% New Zealand green-lipped mussel, a great natural source of glucosamine and chondroitin.
- Provides all the essential fatty acids like Omega-3 & Omega-6 which cats are unable to produce themselves as well as additional Taurine. Due to the large quantities of meat, organs, and seafood in our air-dried cat recipes, we only need to add a small amount of supplemental taurine.
- More Nutrition due to the air drying process: It minimises any damage to the proteins, vitamins, and sensitive nutrients in the all-natural ingredients, so that your cat gets nearly all the benefits of a raw meat diet.
We Also Recommend
Real Meat Dog & Cat Air-Dried Food Turkey & Venison
Real Meat Dog & Cat Air-Dried Food Turkey
Real Meat Dog & Cat Air-Dried Food Lamb & Fish